SBF RETURNS POLICY
We want you to LOVE your SBF experience and merchandise. If you aren’t 100% satisfied, then we want to know: firstname.lastname@example.org
SBF Recipe ebooks:
As these are electronic goods, there is no refund available.
SBF Challenge Membership:
- As you have access to ALL your information at the beginning of the SBF Challenge, there is no refund available due to injury, illness or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- You cannot place your membership on “hold” or transfer your membership to another person.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your SBF Challenge experience, at the conclusion of the 8 weeks please detail the reasons why and send to: email@example.com. We will happily discuss this with you and refund your membership payment.
- Refunds are not provided for change of mind purchases or if the item is no longer suitable (wrong size/style).
- Exchange for purchases will be provided within 14 days of payment, given the tax invoice can be produced. Items must be returned in unworn, unwashed or otherwise unused condition, with original tags attached.
- The items are to be returned to: Sally Brouwer fitness PO Box 2122 Wellington Point 4160 AT THE BUYERS EXPENSE!
- P&H is included in the original pricing of the merchandise. If the buyer requires an exchange, a $10 P&H FEE will be incurred and must be paid before new items are posted.
- Sally Brouwer fitness Pty Ltd will not be held responsible if there is a delay in delivery.
- In the event that your product is lost in transit, Sally Brouwer fitness Pty Ltd WILL NOT be held liable and therefore recommends that you send all returns via Registered Post.
- NO EXCHANGE OR REFUND ON SALE PURCHASES. If a discount code was used in the SBF online store, there is no refund or exchange available unless the goods are found to be faulty.